OneNote can replace multiple physical notebooks, binders, and collections of paper notes with a single streamlined, search indexed, tabbed and subdivided master notebook. Whether you’re a student taking notes in class or an employee taking notes in company meetings, OneNote can work for you.
- Click anywhere in your OneNote notebook and start typing, there’s your note.
- Jot down notes without OneNote open (called Side Notes)
- OneNote really looks like a digital notebook, pages are organized into colored sections within notebooks, which are kept all together in this one program.
- You can embed just about anything into the pages—images, audio, video, and files.
- OneNote has an incredible search capability: You can search for text within images and even audio and video files, as well as your inked notes.
- It integrates well with Outlook and other Office programs.